Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kids are amazing

I've told you about Dominick before...quite an amazing young man.

For a few weeks, Dominick has been asking me if he could start his own blog.

So, last weekend, we started a blog for him. Check it out!

I've always been impressed by Dominick's maturity, intelligence, focus and passion. But, nothing quite compares to reading his authentic, raw thoughts -- the ones that he feels he must share via his blog.

God is so good to Nick and I. So often, we realize the gaps in our parenting. And then, we remember...God is the ultimate parent, and He can close every gap. Thank you, God, for such an awesome kid!

1 comment:

melanie said...

I went to his blog and almost left a comment, but didn't want to freak him out. You know, not knowing me and all...
But, tell him that I wish I had a dog like Coco. Throwing the tennis ball, or was it hitting the ball...anyway, that sounded really, really fun. My dog (Scooby) will run and get the ball, but doesn't return the ball. Hmmm, maybe Scooby should learn a thing or two from Coco!
And 2 is 14 in dog years and I was glad that your son did the math for me like he did.